Saturday, January 15, 2011

So Much Citrus!

Never before have I lived in a place where I could walk outside into the back yard and pick fruit at will. But here in AZ, I can! The McGeehon's have a really awesome house with a big beautiful back yard filled with citrus trees.
 A lemon tree, from which they make fresh lemonade.


      Grapefruit Trees

(Eddie has been enjoying fresh grapefruit for breakfasts)

       Orange Trees


    And Tangerine Trees 

 And I can just walk out and pick whatever I want! It's Amazing!

                                                  

I'm liking Arizona! You all should come visit us and we'll send you home with some fruit!

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming for spring break (Lord Willing) The week of March 14th...don't have specific dates yet...but I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete